You will need:
- Wipes, to clean your hands when using a new colour of clay
- Varnish (optional)
- Green and orange polymer clay (I'm using Fimo Soft in shades Apple Green and Cognac)
- Paintbrushes (one for varnish, one for paint)
- Black and white acrylic paint (optional)
- Eye pins
- Cocktail sticks (not pictured)
Shape the orange Fimo into a pumpkin shape. Everyone's interpretation of the shape of a pumpkin is different, so shape them the way you think is right :)
Using cocktail sticks, poke holes in the top of your pumpkin shape.
Using the green clay, make a tiny stalk shape and use a cocktail stick to poke it in the hole you made. I used the cocktail sticks to make indents around and on the stalk, this is optional but does help the stalk to stick to the pumpkin.
Cut an eye pin down to size and bend the end of it into a tight hook, this helps the pin to stay in the clay once it's baked.
Bake your charm on a low heat for about 10 minutes, I usually use gas mark 3.
Using black paint, paint a jack 'o' lantern face onto the pumpkin. This is optional.
I like to add white dots in the eyes, I think it looks cuter this way ^^ again this is optional. Varnish the charm when the paint is dry if desired.
Loppy :) x